Sunday, March 22, 2009

Finally I Bought.....

Hello, how are you?

I am great, loving my new hair cut that cost me $0.00, shaved hair off myself and very easy to maintain, when chilly, just get one of my crochet hats and enjoy. The hat/beanie actually stays on, which I love because I get to enjoy my beanies and love wearing my earrings too, variety to choose from. I usually where standard small hoop gold.

Guess what?

I have finally bought, on Friday, the clear resin mix and accessories to create pendants, earrings and encase beautifull objects I may find. Very easy to use and put together. I found that the mix needs more time to gel to put objects into and also longer to set to take out of the mould. I am patient. I also bought light purple pigment color. Once the pieces are complete I will show pics.

Anyways, here are some pics from travels. Enjoy.





Fantastic, have a great day and week ahead
MoniikaROse
:)

3 comments:

Chubby Chieque said...

I read that you shaved your head. Silly woman but I feel that you looks gorgeous though!

How I wish to see you in that cutie round head w/ or w/out hats and of course, wanna see your earings.

Hugs for a happy Tuesday and week ahead.

Sarah said...

Thanks for your lovely words on my cushion covers :o)

Love the photos

Rosebud Collection said...

Wonderful pictures, but I want a shot of the hair do..Come on, give me a peek...