Saturday, May 30, 2009

SSS #5 & New Bracelets & Hair Do

Hello
Here is my Shadow Shot Sunday #5

There are three birds sitting on the railings that are attached to the side of the house, used to have sheets of metal on top, was old, was taken down, wooden railings left. Birds love to fly by and sit and chat. Caught the shadow of three of them on the material above the fence.

If you would like to join in the fun head over to Hey Harriet, for great SSS from everyone else.


I also have new memory wire bracelets available in my Etsy Store, Crochet Creations

Check them out here

Also here is my shaved hair cut today, since March

March

May


Here is a bit of fun with the hair photos, I inverted the colors in paint



Have a Fantastic Sunday and week ahead :O) MonikaROse

8 comments:

Catherine said...

love all those strong diagonals as well as the bird shadows...

Sylvia K said...

Really great shadow shot! Happy SSS!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Interesting shadow diagonals with a touch of wild feathers!

Hey Harriet said...

Love the bold shadowy lines with the birds perched upon them. That's an awesome shot! The hair photos were fun too. I like what you did with them. Have a super week ahead :)

Sarah said...

I wish my hair grew that fast! Thank you so much for your encouraging comment too! Cheers!

Rosebud Collection said...

Wonderful pictures..Love the hair and even though I can't see you, I bet you look cute in it.
Happy SSS..

Dianne said...

it's wonderful when the birds stop for a spell

Brandi said...

The little bird shadows are so cute! I wonder what they are chatting about. :)