Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Next Featured Etsy Seller

Good morning, I would like to feature my 4th Etsy seller today. She has already featured me on her blog, so if you would like to know more about me please visit my featured page.

********************

Let me introduce you to

Remi February


Art is my everything as well as making people smile.
Growing up I've always wanted to share my creations and dreams with others.


I became a member of the Etsy community because I wanted to share my art projects with others. Certain groups of people already know me through Youtube and Art Shows, but I wanted to show them that I have other talents as well.
My store is treated like a portfolio where you can buy a piece of my imagination. Most of what I end up selling is jewelry, but I’m also in the process of making supplies for other crafters to use. The idea of creating something special for someone makes me think that I have contributed to his or her happiness.
That’s why I love being creative!

Please visit her Etsy shop and Blog, she has many wonderful creations to share



Thank you so much Remi for sharing your craft.


********************

Have a fantastic and beautiful day and weekend ahead
cya
MonikaROse ;)

No comments: