Friday, July 3, 2009

Skywatch Friday #5

Hello all, did you check out the treasury I was in, go to previous post for the link. Feels good to be in one. I am great, did shopping in spotlight today, fab, bought few jewelry making tools and materials.

So without delay I present my number 5 skywatch Friday photo.

This is the scene on my 4th gliding adventure, which was last Saturday, low clouds and I was gliding within them, how beautiful. I will blog about this adventure soon. I had three flights that day and on the second I took photos and we went gliding right next to the clouds, what a magical experience.... I WANT MORE... :) This pic is straight next to the canopy next to the clouds, I think we were between 2 and 3 thousand feet up... :) This is the flight where I took over the controls for a couple minutes... I WANT MORE...This is just a taste of one of the pics in the clouds for you...





If you want to join in the sky experience fun, go visit Skywatch Friday



HAVE A FABULOUS DAY EVERYONE
CYA
MONIKAROSE :)

7 comments:

Baruch said...

You have a very interesting & creative blog. Gliding ...?? Too scary for me :)

Rosebud Collection said...

Please forgive me, I will put the award up tomorrow. You were so sweet to give it to me and I had it ready, but got sidetracked..Can I use my age for forgetting? Ha, ha..
Picture is beautiful.

Richie's 2ts Inspires said...

What an awesome view up there. I wish I could glid w/ u wen I get there.

Enjoy ur day, sis...

xoxo

David Zen-Kennedy said...

the photo is great. . . soaring among the clouds must be an amazing feeling. what is it like up there? can you hear the air whooshing past you? is it quieter than anyplace on earth?

J Bar said...

Eerie.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Regina said...

Nice shot and blog.

bettyl said...

What a great shot! We see gliders overhead occasionally going toward the mountain.