Wednesday, October 28, 2009

FingerLess Gloves

G'day

Yesterday was a fantastic day :)

I finally got a chance to crochet those fingerless gloves that I have been wanting for a long time. Teresa is the best, her videos are incredible, easy to follow and understand. She has recently posted up a video on the FingerLess Gloves for Ladies and Men. Click here for the vid.

I have chosen to make them light and the color dark green called Forrest. The blend is 60% cotton and 40% acrylic. Very soft and comfortable. I do not like scratchy wool, acrylic is alright.

Last night I completed one glove and this morning I weaved in the tails, yay, fab, the glove fits and for me it is comfortable and light.

On the other hand, haha, I have two hands, so now and I am planning on making the second fingerless glove today, make sure I equalize the warmth. :)

Here are some pics....

This is from last night, I only had two fingers to go.
Here is the finished one fingerless glove
Me very happy !!

Will post up pics when I complete the other!
Chat later.

Progress on second fingerless glove, here is the pic, just about completed the thumb..time for a break @ 11.04am.
Hi again @ 6.15pm, second glove is finished, now I have two warm hands, love them. The second one is much better. me very happy, now i can make a pair that match in color, even try gloves, just continue on the fingers to make them longer. Fantastic i cannot wait. :)
Now i can crochet, knit and type in warmth.

Have a go yourself they are fun to make :)


How is your day, been creative? What have you made recently?

cya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so impressed. I would never have thought you could make these fingerless gloves to do needlework with! Great job!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)