Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mosaic Monday #3

G'day

I have come across another meme that is held on Monday's called, Mosaic Monday and it is hosted by Mary @ Little Red House


Today's mosaic are a few colorful flowers that I have around the house. I used Omnia with mosaic function to take these photos. I love the colors, they all brighten my day :)



Please visit Mary @ Little Red House and see many wonderful Mosaic/Collages and join in the fun too :)

For anyone that would like to create Mosaic/Collages, I am using Picasa from Google

Have a Fantastic Day and
Weekahead
Cya


2 comments:

Carol said...

Wow! I voted for all three! Very pretty!

Ellen Whyte said...

It looks lovely. But maybe horrible to dust? I like all three; too tough to choose.

We've posted a story to our blog today, so if you want a 5 minute read, drop by. http://www.lepak.com/katztales.html