Sunday, October 18, 2009

Shadow Shot Sunday #23

Hello and How are you?

Here is my shadow shot for this week.

We went Gliding today, Sunday 18th October 2009. I took few shots from above and caught shadows on ground, with Omnia. We were 1500 feet, doing circuits as their were no lifts or thermals, but still fantastic views for today. I flew once and hubby flew twice, getting closer to being a glider pilot. I cannot wait, we then can go cross country for longer flights :)




I will post about this gliding day soon and show you more photos of the landscape and yellow canola fields, you can see one in one of the above photos.


Visit Tracy at Shadow Shot Sunday for her collage of shadow shots from previous entries and join in the fun on Sundays.


Have a Fabulous Sunday and week ahead
Cya


7 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

Looks like you had a fun day today zooming around in the sky like a couple of loons ;) How cute that teeny plane shadow is in the first photo! Nice views you've shared with us. I know if I was in the little plane I'd have my eyes closed and miss all the great scenery! have a great week ahead :)

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Shadowy glider,
stealing across the landscape,
bear me on your wings!

My Shadow Shot

Sylvia K said...

Sounds like a fun day! Great shadow shots! Love the little plane one in the first shot, too!

Wishing you a great week!

Sylvia

Crafty Green Poet said...

lovely shadows and views! Glad you enjoyed your gliding...

Jacqui said...

Great shots from above - they really give a different view of light and shadow. xx

A Wild Thing said...

How much fun is that...what an excellent shot, you are just having too much fun!!!

Great catch...good luck on the piloting!

Rosebud Collection said...

What beautiful shadows..Good job and you had a great time too..
Happy "late" SSS..