Saturday, December 26, 2009

Shadow Shot Sunday

G'day

Here are my shadow shots for this Sunday. Just a lovely day out in the backyard, with the sun shinning and casting some cool shadows








Visit Tracy at
Shadow Shot Sunday for her collage of shadow shots from previous entries and join in the fun on Sundays.


Have a Fabulous Sunday and week ahead


do not forget



AFTER CHRISTMAS SALE
@

CROCHET CREATIONS

************

50%OFF on 2 or more items $10 and more, before shipping

BONUS gift will be included for FREE

starts 21st Dec until mid January 2010


************

HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR CHRISTMAS
AND ALL THE BEST FOR
THE NEW YEAR




Cya

6 comments:

Ralph said...

I like the 'regular' shadows about the yard. The bridge offers nice angular shadows. The geometry of subject and shadow is easy on the eyes and offer no surprises. A nice yard looks even nicer with the sun drenching the area in light. Beautiful - Happy new Year!

Amanda at 32˙North said...

It look so warm! Thanks for a much needed dose of summertime shadows!

Hey Harriet said...

Looks like your backyard provides a lot of nice shade during summer. Always a bonus! A nice set of shadow shots. Hope you had a great Christmas and wishing you a most awesome 2010!

A Wild Thing said...

Ahhh...a bit of warmth in my mind's eye...I just finished shoveling 6 inches of fluffy snow from my driveway...think I'll stare at your shadows a bit longer, at least till my toes thaw! LOL...

Serendipity said...

Lovely sunny shadows :)

Chubby Chieque said...

Hi sis,

Hope u had a wonderful Christmas and prosperous NY to come.

Looks your enjoying your sunny days downunder.

Would ya mind sending some hot sunshine, will yah? Here, up north of the globe, we had -15 deg and on NY it will be going -17 deg windy and bloody freezin.

I am hosting the NY's party at my place with my cousins and their fam, people of 15. Wish me luck this cocktail party will be a successful one.

Tke care girl & cyah around, k? Ms ya