Monday, September 1, 2008

Afternoon all

How are you? I am well.  I have been working on my latest crochet project and completed the mobile phone pouch.  I used bamboo and cotton blend yarn in light mixcoloreds of yellow and blews. I have made using with single crochet stitch throughtout and worked in continual round. Tricky working with bamboo and cotton as the threads are not wound tightly together, but on the other hand all came out beautifully.  I finished pouch of with a flap and a medium sized light blue button to hold the flap in place.  Decided to decorate the flap with some light green beads. Looks great.  Here is a picture.

I liked it so much that I have put it into my etsy store (monikarose.etsy.com) for whoever wishes to enjoy.

I had fun completing the pouch.

Have a great day

1 comment:

MonikaRose said...

Hi readers just testing my comments page, hope you all have a great day and visit sometime :)