Sunday, December 7, 2008

Filet Crochet update

Hello readers and followers, how are you today?

Me, I am well and happy. 

This is an update on my filet crochet projects.  The scottish dogs are blocking, should be dry today, blocked yesterday.  

THe daffodil table runner is at a stand still for now, as I have started a round doilly.

The Rose is completed, I have yet to block the piece, shall do that today.

Started a round doilly called Little Beauty from here and a bigger picture here . I am up to round 12. Using 1.75mm steel crochet hook and 100% equ 4ply cotton thread in the color cerise.  Looks ok so far.

On the crochet side, I am still continuing with the seed stitch scarf, I only do a few rows a day, its getting there, I want the scarf extra long, that way I can wear in different ways. Cool.

That is all for now, have a great day :)

MonikaORse

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I've always wanted to try filet crochet projects but haven't gotten the nerve yet.