Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Great News

Hello, how are you, preparing for the xams and new year, have you got your xams tree up

Great news, I made a sale on 8th of dec, Monday, how wonderful is that. I get so thrilled when someone buys one of my crochet creations or beadings. Great felling. It is sent and will get there soon, great xmas gift.

I have relisted the two items that were sold, so if you are keen you can go have a look and maybe you will like them too. Do not forget you will receive sample and gift from me for every order, that is 3, yes three, extra gifts for free if you buy from my store. Great xmas gifts. Go and check them out here >>> Crochet Creations.

On the Filet and Doily side, I have completed the Little Beauty, without the flowers, looks great to me, all I need to do is tuck in the tails and block. Turned out good. Love the color.

The Rose and Scottish Dogs are blocked and ready to be put somewhere special.

Started another Doily, it is called Snow Storm, can be found here.  I am using a 1.75 mm steel crochet hook and 100% cotton equ to 4ply in color or Purple Rhahps. Looks good so far, I have completed 4 rounds.

I am still crocheting the seed stitch green scarf, slow, few rows a day, not even that. Will get there soon, looks really good.

I hope you all are having a great days leading up to xmas, I have not yet put tree up. Soon.

Well, I will leave you to your thoughts and happy shopping.

:) MonikaROse

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Best wishes for a very happy holiday season.

I gave you an award today - http://ragamuffinquilts.blogspot.com/2008/12/ze-imporant-french-award.html