Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Idea :)

Hello on this sunny Monday morning on 15th June in Aussie :)

I am great.

Pop out another resin swirl colored shapes this morning, I just cannot get enough, but I have a wee situation, I have run out of resin, will have to wait until Friday to get more :(

Anyways yesterday I reached my 100th post. Thus I was thinking!

If I feature a product from Etsy then that seller will have to feature one of my Etsy products on their blog. Make it simple, just note down: -

1. the sellers Etsy store name,
2. a product/s from their store,
3. links to their store, blog, twitter etc,
4. a picture of that product/s,
5. let the seller know about it,
6. get the seller to do the same for my Etsy store, Crochet Creations

What do you think? Maybe do this once a week or fortnight. Good for more exposure.

Or if anyone that reads my blog and does not have an Etsy, that wishes to feature one of my products from Etsy on their blog, facebook etc, they can do that too.

Let me know.

Thanks MonikaROse

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think it's a great idea! Can't hurt anything right?