Monday, June 22, 2009

Second Featured Etsy Seller

Good morning to you all, on this chilly and gloomy Tuesday morning @ 9:30am, 23rd June.

I am happy to introduce you to my second featured Etsy seller today.

But before I do so, I would like to mention that I have been featured on this beautiful blog today, 22nd June, Monday. If you would like to know more about me, please go visit AftertheBumb. I will be featuring her Etsy store soon, so keep an eye out.

********************

She has a variety of handbags and jewelry in different and colorful designs to choose from, especially her winter line of crocheted handbags, they are totally unique and never seen before.

Let me introduce you to

GladRaggz

I've been creating since I was very young but it wasn't until the last few years that I thought my work good enough to sell for profit. That's how my Etsy shop came to be!

What I'm most proud of is my winter line of crocheted handbags. They're totally unique, and I haven't seen anything like them anywhere else! I love vintage jewelry, and have used choice pieces in adorning most of my winter handbags. My Red Party Handbag has the most views, and this purse sort of sums up the basis of what my Etsy shop is all about.

Jewelry making is something I stumbled on for a couple of different reasons. I use all precious metals in my jewelry, and try to price each piece reasonably. I love pearls, and especially like my "Sand and Sea" rope pearl necklace because it reminds me of the clear blue waters and sugar white sand of the beaches near my home.

Sand and Sea pearl rope necklace


My sunny tote is one of my ever increasing inventory of summer totes. It says "summer" in a way that can't be missed.

I hope you'll stop by my Etsy shop and see what's new! Thanks for stopping by!
Pat

Red party handbag

Colorful floral tote. Kaffe Fassett fabric


Please go visit her Etsy shop and Blog to find out what a great artist she is

GladRaggz Etsy shop
Blog


Thank you so much GladRaggz for sharing your craft.

********************

Have a fantastic and beautiful day and week ahead
cya
MonikaROse ;)


No comments: