Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fabulous New Summer Jewelry Set + Special Offfer

Hello again :)

I have just listed a new summer jewelry set for Crochet Creations .

So go and see for yourself, if you like what you see leave a comment.

************
SPECIAL OFFER in my store

This offer will run from 1st July to 15th of July


I would like to offer my followers, of this blog and my etsy store (who have heart me) a store discount

1. $5 of the total order for items including and over $10; and

2. $2 of the total order for items excluding and under $10;

3. if you order more than one item in one order, i will discount $7 of the total order.


If you are a follower or hearted my store, you may purchase and I will refund the discount.

Please let me know that you are follower or hearted me, which one you follow and the name you follow by, so I know who you are.

If you have any questions about any items or prices please ask, comment or convo.

*******************

Thanks heaps
cya soon
MOnikaROse

1 comment:

zia Sam said...

Great job with the resin!
Now I have my own blog for my handcraft, please come to visit!

http://samhandcraftandbijoux.blogspot.com/

ciao|