Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Featured Etsy Seller #7

Hello, how's all going?

I would like to introduce to you my 7th featured Etsy seller, as my 6th featured seller is on vacation for two weeks.

Please welcome

Miss Indie

Fashion & Accessories


Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on handmade crochet and fabric scarves, hats, bags, cowls, gloves, jewelry, hair accessories, brooches, shawls, and accessories.

Hi! My name is Mandy. I'm 20 and just a girl who loves to make things. Miss Indie™ is my fashion and accessories line which is full of handmade crochet and fabric scarves, hats, bags, cowls, gloves, jewelry, hair accessories, brooches, shawls, and accessories. I think it would be so cool to be a professional fashion designer someday.

Miss Indie™ was started thanks to my wonderful mother (beautifulbridget.etsy.com). She knew how much I loved to make new, unique fashion pieces and really gave me the push to start my own shop. Now we both have our own shops and have a blast bouncing new ideas off of each other. It's been great fun!

So please come visit Miss Indie

Miss Indie Shop

Miss Indie Blog

Here are her three favorite items from her Etsy shop

1. The Super Chub


2. The Flower Flav Necklace


3. The Park Bench Beanie Hat




Thank you so much Miss Indie for sharing your creations

***********************

Have a fab day you all
:)
MOnikaROse


No comments: