Monday, July 20, 2009

Featured Etsy Seller #10

Hello and welcome, I would like to introduce you to the 10th featured Etsy seller.

Please welcome..

**************************

EmeEme
Handmade Jewelry

Since long time ago I design and make my own jewelry.
I started making a necklace for myself and since then I have not stopped looking for beads, chains and ribbons to combine them and create new items.
So I discovered Etsy and I thought it was a good idea to launch my own shop inside this interesting group of people.

EmeEme has a special offer at her shop

Buy 1 get 1 30% off

So go and check out her very creative jewelry @

Etsy Store EmeEme

These are some of her designs

Plaited wine color cords bracelet

Matt silver-plated metal beads & black & white ribbon bracelet

Red ceramic square beads necklace
Thank you Maria for sharing your beautiful creations

**************************


Have a fabulous day everyone
cya
MonikaRose :)

No comments: