Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Featured Etsy Seller #8

Hello

I would like to introduce to you the 8th Featured Etsy Seller.

Please welcome

*****************

Eluna Jewelry Designs
I bring the beauty trapped inside the stone to life
and wrap it up in silver.


Eluna Jewelry Designs specializes in the creating silver, stone, and sea glass jewelry.

My shop features artisan jewelry that I have designed and created. I love working with natural stones. I am also a lapidist; I cut some of my own stones. A couple of years ago, I taught myself how to create wire-wrapped jewelry. I still enjoy using the border wrap technique to secure my stones. As my husband describes it, I bring the beauty trapped inside the stone to life and wrap it up in silver.

I also have become enamored with sea glass. I am creating reproduction sea glass from recycled glass. A majority of my sea glass jewelry features my eco-friendly reproduction sea glass. In fact, the sea glass is a best seller at arts and craft shows. During my last show, a juried art show, I sold all but three sets of my reproduction sea glass earrings.

I started creating jewelry for my wedding four years ago. I wanted to give my bridesmaids’ something special as a thank you gift, so I designed some beaded necklaces for them. After that my maid of honor and my husband were so impressed, they both encouraged me to continue with my creations. I spent a year or so learning new techniques, and then decided to try my hand at selling at craft shows. I did better than I expected, and have been hooked ever since. My work is constantly evolving as I learn new techniques and materials. It makes creating even more fun and exciting, don’t you think?

Please visit her shop she is running a promotion at the moment

Current Promotion: FREE SHIPPING!!!! and ALL EARRINGS $15.00 or less!!!!!!!!

Etsy Store
Eluna Jewelry Designs

You may also follow her blog
Eluna Jewelry Blog

Three Featured Items

Aquamarine Sea Glass Earrings,
One of A Kind- White Moonstone Pendant Necklace
and Mother and Child – Hammered Sterling Silver Earrings

click above links to go to individual listings
and click below on the picture to enlarge


I would like to thank Eluna Jewelry Designs, for sharing her beautiful and creative jewelry.

*************************

Have a fantastic day everyone
cya
MonikaRose :)

No comments: