Sunday, July 26, 2009

Gliding Video

G'day, how are you on this lovely Monday morning?

I am great ! Nice, warm and sunny. Today I thought I would share with you a small part of my gliding adventure. To start of with I will show you a short video clip with the tug towing the Pouchaz glider up to 2700 feet. This is the point close to disengaging from the tug and close to the clouds. This is my favorite part of gliding I love. I hope you will enjoy.

This was taken on the 4th gliding day, on 27th June 2009, Saturday @ 3.29pm on the third and last flight for me. The whole flight took 28 minutes and this is an extract from that footage. This video will go for 1 minute and 7 seconds and it was about 5 min 20 sec into the flight. This video has no sound, as I disabled audio during the taping.



Please let me know how the video turned out, this is the first time I have uploaded a video clip and I would like to show you more of my gliding adventures. In future videos I would like to include background music with the clip.

If you would like to read about my 4th day of gliding please click here.

I hope to hear from you.

I have included a What ya Think question at the bottom of each post, you may select from three options, beautiful, majestic and cool. You may select any number of them. It is kind of like a Rate it for the post.

I also included a search bar at the top right of the blog so you can search within my blog. Just type in what you would like to see again, like gliding or crochet or resin and it will show a window on left with the results of the posts that have those words and select the one you want to read.

One more, I have included a type of signature at the end of the post. If you would like to make one for yourself just click on the signature and it will take you to the website where it will be created, it is for free and easy to setup.

That is all for now, chat later. Have a fabulous day. :)

cya

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Good video!! It looks very peaceful :)

Sarah said...

Wow I am jealous! It looks lovely up there!