Friday, June 25, 2010

Pictures of Black and White

Hi all
Long time no see

Lately, love to create in Picasa, especially turning my photos into black and white


Few of my resin pendants


Recent crochet projects, cushion covers....

Here is the finished cushion cover, crochet with 100% acrylic yarn in multicolors on one side and the other granny square with solid colors, crochet with 3.50mm hook and joined with buttons, the size is 36cm x 36cm


Here is another cushion I am working on. Working with 100% acrylic yarn in multicolor s, using two alternating colors every round, working in the round, much better, no seams, just the joining. Crochet with 3.5mm hook (hooked on this size for some reason). Crochet between the stitches, love the effect and the striped coloring. This cushion is about 50cm wide. I started with the idea of a small cushion 36cm by 36cm, but as I crochet few rounds, came larger than I thought, but I did not want to start over, so I continued and hoped that Spotlight (Australia) would have the cushion of that size....and guess they did only 5 bucks, perfect fit. Almost half way to finishing.


Here are some macro shots of moss on the ground with awesome rain drops, second photo, zoomed shot of the cone like plant


Well all is well with the ripple blanket, many solid colors happening


A bit of blue sky to make your day


I have also re-listed some items that were of the shelves in my etsy store, please stop by and check out the colorful creations.....http://www.etsy.com/shop/MonikaRose

Now here is a face you have to love, Girlie...my sweet girl



cya for now
what r ur current crochet or knitting projects
enjoy your day

1 comment:

Rosebud Collection said...

Well, you might have been away for awhile, but you sure have done a lot of things..Everything is beautiful..pictures are wonderful.
Happy to hear from you..
xoxoRosebud.