Thursday, May 27, 2010

Scalloped Potholder side 2

Hello

Here is the other side of the Scalloped Potholder...from previous post, yes I know I said I was not going to make that one into a potholder...but one color led to another and I had an erge to make another and wow...I like...so cool...so I now crochet them together and I think I will use in the kitchen. I have to make more, is almost addictive as the doliys' and very pretty.


Here is the first side I made
Here is process in single crochet them together with the light green color....lovely
Here is the finished scalloped potholder


I love all :) the colors are cool and the texture is excellent...love :)

The back is so cool...

Hmmm...thinking what colors next...love the purples....just not sure what color to go with purple!!

Till next time
ciao bella's

Enjoy your day/night

No comments: