Friday, October 31, 2008

Hello

Hi all, how's it going?

This weekend has been good, went to Lincraft to buy some goodys, you know the usual, YARN. I think I am addicted to yarn. Too much around the house, it is spilling out of the craft room :)

Anyways, I have completed my business cards, printed and laminated, ready to distribute.

I gave some to lady in Lincraft and she took some to leave in the store to give to customers, that was great and I gave one for herself. She was so happy. 

Now I can distribute some and hopefully some sales will come thru.

Hope you are having a great day and night.

Thank you for all of you who have posted comments.  I appricate them all, and I do read them all. :)

cya for now MonikaROse :)

1 comment:

Chubby Chieque said...

Million, tnx 2 visit me & glad u enjoyed there.

Whoooaaa... u knit? Oh my! this is one of my dream, know hw 2 knot. But due to laziness, still am dreaming.

Hope u have lotsa sales downunder. Wish i visit Melbourne n drop by to ur place check hw ur business going §:-))

Cheers, mate!

greetings from chilly Stockhol,